Delivery Reports in Office 365 Web App
Use the Delivery Reports tab to search and get delivery information about messages sent by you or sent to you. If you sent a message to five people, for example, you can check the status of the delivery of that message to each person.
- Log in to your Office 365 account
- From the top right of the home screen click Options
- Select See All Options... from the flyout menu
- The Options screen will open
- From the left Navigation menu select Organize E-Mail
- From the Top Navigation menu select Delivery Reports
- Enter the Search criteria for the message in question
- Click the Search button
- Email that meets your criteria will be shown in the Search Results area.
- For more information on Delivery Reports click the Help button in the upper right corner of the screen.