Subscribing to your Class Schedule in Office 365
By subscribing to your class schedule, your data will be visible as read only; and if you add or drop a class it is reflected in this calendar. Client software that supports Exchange accounts will have access to this calendar as a secondary calendar. Note: If you have used IMAP email setup, you will not have access to the calendar on that computer or device.
Note: if you use client software (Outlook, iOS Device, etc), the changes you make to your calendars in Office 365 will be migrated to your client as well.
How to set up your Exchange account in your email client:
- Log into the Resources tab of MyQueensU
- Copy/Paste the URL for your personalized feed (in the form:https://mytimetable.queensu.ca/timetable/[X]/[netid]-[Y].ics where [netid] is your netid the values [X] and [Y] are random characters that are specific to each individual).
- Log into
Office 365. If you are unable to login, try the instructions for Exchange users.
- Select Calendar from the Navigation pane
- Your Calendar will open
- Right mouse click on My Calendars or Other Calendars (wherever you would prefer to have your calendar listed)
- Select open calendar
- The open calendar screen will be displayed
- In the Internet calendar: box use Ctrl + v to paste the URL to your class schedule into the box
- Click the open button
- Your Calendar and your Class Schedule are now displayed together.
- Different colours are used to differentiate between your Calendar and your Class Schedule.
- All devices/computers configured for Exchange will shortly synchronize. Your class schedule will display as a secondary calendar. Free/Busy time will continue to be reported only in your primary calendar.