Computer Setup & Configuration
Have your new computer set up before you get it.
- Staff, faculty, students and departments
- Standard worked performed includes: Windows setup, Windows updates, Acrobat Reader installation.
- Optional services include: Office installation, email setup, data transfer, Active Directory setup (shared drives)
- $55 flat fee. Additional fees apply for optional software installation and configuration services.
Requirements & Availability:
Hardware required for this service:
- PC and/or Mac purchased from the Queen's Campus Computer Store.
Software required for this service:
- Any optional software to be installed must be purchased from the Campus Computer Store.
Help & Support
- Contact the IT Support Centre at 613-533-6666 during business hours or by filling out the online help form.