The Initiative Campaign will help us achieve our potential and define the Queen’s of the future. Our goal is to provide an environment where opportunity meets excellence. To do this we will:
- Be the destination for exceptional people
- Enhance our students’ learning experiences
- Secure a global reputation in discovery and inquiry
- Nurture a supportive community
To reach our full potential, we need you to join us. Learn more about the Case for Support...
To raise at least $500 million for identified University priorities and an additional $100 million in future estate gifts.
The Initiative Campaign began May 1, 2006 and will conclude in 2016.
The Initiative Campaign was officially launched with a series of events taking place in Kingston, Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario, as well as Calgary, Alberta.
- Campus Community Launch, September 27, 2012 – Grant Hall, Kingston, Ontario
- Campaign Launch, September 29, 2012 – Grant Hall, Kingston, Ontario
- Campaign Launch, October 3, 2012 – Calgary Golf and Country Club, Calgary, Ontario
- Campaign Launch, October 10, 2012 – Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto, Ontario
- Campaign Launch, October 18, 2012 – National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario