This website describes the principal features of the group benefit plan sponsored by Queen's University, but Group Policy No. 139046 issued by Great-West Life is the governing document. If there are variations between the information on this site and the provisions of the policy, the policy will prevail. Contact Queen's University Human Resources department if you require any additional information.
To learn more about your group benefits, visit Great-West Life's site for plan members.
Access to your group benefits information has never been easier. Inside you'll find a world of secure, user-friendly services:
- Access coverage overview information quickly and easily
- Check into the status of your latest claims and up to 24 months of claims history
- Complete and print off claim forms with your plan information already filled in
- Look into our Health & Wellness library for topics that are important to you
- Look up common group insurance terms and Frequently Asked Questions
Just follow the self-registration instructions under the Group Plan Members Link- it's simple, secure and ready when you are.
To register and verify your identity, you'll need to have the following information:
- Your Plan Number - 139046
- Member ID Number - found on the front of your University Identification Card
- Your date of birth and email address
- Your postal code or date of birth for one of your eligible dependants
- Be prepared to create your own username and password