Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Changing Personal Information

Name change

Find the Name Change Form...

If you choose to change your name, the Human Resources department requires a copy of an official legal document be to support the name change. This can be either:

  • A copy of the marriage license; or

  • In the case of a legal name change, a copy of the official name change court document

Please attach a copy of the official document to a completed Name Change Form. Bring or mail the documents to the Human Resources department.

Change of address

Please notify Human resources of any changes to your home address or internal Queen's address by completing   HR-FRM-032 Address Change (Internal/External) form.

Queen's Human Resources
Fleming Hall, Stewart-Pollock Wing
Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6.
T: 613.533.2070 | F: 613.533.6196