Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Requesting a Record of Employment

An employer is required to issue a ROE each time there is an interruption of earnings for an employee. Employees can request an ROE by filling out an ROE Request Form and submitting it to Human Resources.

Once the ROE has been submitted electronically, it can then be viewed by the employee online at any time. You can view the Record of Employment (ROE) submitted electronically by Queen’s to Service Canada by accessing the My Service Canada Account online service. To access this service, you will need to register for it; to register, you will need an access code which you can obtain by following the instructions provided by Service Canada.

Queen's Human Resources
Fleming Hall, Stewart-Pollock Wing
Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6.
T: 613.533.2070 | F: 613.533.6196