Whether you are an employee or manager with questions about policies, services, benefits, or career development, the trained professionals in Queen's Human Resources department are here to help. The Client Service Team is your first point of contact for HR issues. The team works closely with the specialty units in HR, calling on their expertise as required.
Please contact your HR Advisor for your area as listed below for questions regarding:
- employee pay;
- employee hires, rehires, leaves, transfers and terminations;
- staff and faculty benefits administration including childcare and tuition support;
- the recruitment process for staff positions;
- Queen’s University policies, procedures and staff collective agreements.
To use phone extensions when calling from outside Queen's, dial 613-533-6000.
For all general inquiries contact HR Administration, email@example.com , extension 32070
For all Employee/Labour Relations General Inquiries contact Gillian Shields, extension 75895. For Employee/Labour relations assistance with a Return to Work issue contact Heather Shields extension 78621. For Employee/Labour relations assistance with a Complaint/Investigation issue Please contact Gillian Shields, E/LR Coordinator. For Employee/Labour relations assistance with a Academic Assistants issue contact Lisa Colby extension 74176 .
For assistance regarding Grade 10-14 staff positions or Executive Appointments, contact Margaret Goslin, extension 74183. All other inquiries should be directed to the HR Advisor listed below.
Client Services Team by Faculty/Portfolio
- Associate Vice-Principal/Dean of Student Affairs: Anna Arulrajah (ext 79433)
Faculty of Arts and Science:
- Arts and Humanities (Art, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Classics, Cultural Studies, Drama, Economics, English, Film and Media, French Studies, Gender Studies, Geography, Global Development Studies, History, Jewish Studies, Languages, Literatures and Cultures, Philosophy, Political Studies, Psychology, School of Kinesiology and Health Studies, School of Music, School of Religion, Sociology)
- Faculty of Arts and Science: Kasandra Martyn (ext 75423)
- Physical Sciences and Service Departments (Biology, Chemistry, Geological Sciences and Geological Engineering, Math and Statistics, Physics, School of Computing, School of Environmental Studies, Continuing and Distance Studies, Faculty Office, Student Services)
- Faculty of Education: Ashley Downing (ext 75437)
- Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science: Ashley Downing (ext 75437)
Faculty of Law: Ashley Downing
Office of the Principal:
Office of the Provost and Vice Principal (Academic):
School of Business:
School of Graduate Studies:
- Faculty of Health Sciences: Miranda Gavidia (ext 75462)
- Clinical Education
- Office of the Dean
- Service Units
- School of Medicine – Basic Sciences
- School of Medicine – Clinical (Medicine, Family Medicine)
- Research Centres (Centre Neuroscience Studies, Protein Function, Centre Health Service & Policy Research, Cancer Biology & Genetics, Centre Studies in Primary Care, Cancer Centre Research, Centre Applied Urological Research)
- Faculty of Health Sciences: Sasha Lamont (ext 77639)
- Research Centres (NCIC)
- School of Medicine – Clinical (Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine Program, Oncology, Pathology & Molecular Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Surgery, Urology)
- School of Nursing
- School of Rehab Therapy
- Service Units (Animal Care Services, Medical Art and Photography)
- Vice-Principal (Advancement): Sasha Lamont (ext 77639)
Vice-Principal (Finance and Administration):