Rideau Building, 3rd Floor
207 Stuart Street
Phone: (613) 533-2050
Fax: (613) 533-6433
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Payroll Services is responsible for ensuring payroll processes and services are completed accurately within defined parameters for 3 separate pay groups: Monthly paid employees, Casual staff as well as the CUPE 229 Bi-weekly paid employees.
Payroll off cycle cheques are processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The initial request for an off cycle cheque is done via Client Services, Human Resources. Please see the policies tab of the Financial Services website for more details.
Some of the main areas handled by Payroll Services include:
- Issuance of Records of Employment (ROE)
- Banking & tax form (TD1) updates
- Calculation & payment of employee Sub plan top up payments
- Calculations & billing of payroll overpayments
- Annual CRA reporting (T4 & T4A)
- GL payroll - related issues
- PeopleSoft HR payroll maintenance & testing
|Christina Blanchard||Associate Director, Payrollemail@example.com|
|Laura Pollock||Payroll Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michelle McFadzen||Payroll Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Caleigh Wash||Payroll Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rebecca McLaren||Payroll Administratoremail@example.com|
|Kaitlin Beaver||Payroll Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
How can we help you...
- Request a Social Insurance Number from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada?
- Change your banking information?
- Change your MyHR self-service banking information?
- Find salary payment information?
- Request a copy of your Tax Slip?
- Find Monthly Cut-Off Rules?
- View your Record of Employment?
- Understanding your Pay Advice Slip?