Welcome To The School of Environmental Studies
The Earth's environment is under stress, and the search for solutions is anything but simple: It requires an interdisciplinary approach to problem-solving and education. Our program emphasizes the diverse contributions of technology, the natural sciences, humanities, and social sciences to understanding and solving environmental problems.
What We Offer
- Interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate training
- Integrative courses addressing the scientific, socio-political, philosophical and economic aspects of environmental issues
- A faculty with a broad range of expertise and teaching experience
- National and international perspectives
- A sense of community with chances to get involved - on campus, in the local community, and at the provincial, national, and global level