Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

Queen's Encyclopedia

Richardson Laboratory

[photo of Richardson Laboratory]

Located beside Etherington Hall, the Richardson Laboratory was completed in 1925 for the joint benefit of Queen's University and the Kingston General Hospital. The money for the construction was provided by the Richardson family, especially by Mrs. H. W. Richardson, who expanded on a gift left by her late husband.

In 1962, a large addition and an extra floor were added.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000