Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

Queen's Encyclopedia

Morris Hall

[photo of Morris Hall]

Completed in 1958, this undergraduate residence is one of four residence buildings surrounding Leonard Field. The others are McNeill House, Gordon-Brockington House, and Leonard Hall.

Morris Hall originally housed only men, but in 1972, it became Queen's first co-ed residence, and in 1988, when Victoria Hall became co-ed, it became all-female. It has since returned to co-ed status.

Morris Hall is named after the Hon. William Morris, a founder of Queen's, first chair of the Board of Trustees, and a member of the legislative council of Upper Canada. His personal records, including those involving the formation of Queen’s, are located in Queen’s University Archives.

Learn more about Morris Hall...

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000