Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

Queen's Encyclopedia

Leonard Hall

[photo of Leonard Hall]

Built in 1959, this is one of four student residence buildings surrounding Leonard Field. The others are Gordon-Brockington House, McNeill House, and Morris Hall.

The building is a mixed-gender and all-male environment and houses Leonard Dining Hall, one of the three dining halls on campus that serve students in residence.

Leonard Field and Leonard Hall are named after the local soldier and engineer Reuben Wells Leonard, who donated the field to Queen's in 1923 in recognition of the services of its graduates and students in the First World War (see Wartime at Queen's).

Learn more about Leonard Hall...

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000