The School of Physical and Health Education was founded in 1946, primarily to train students as physical education teachers. In May 2006, it was renamed the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies.
In its curriculum, professional activities, and research initiatives, the School incorporates the World Health Organization's assertion that health is: "the state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being - not merely the absence of disease and infirmity."
The School moved into a new state of the art building, simply called the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies (SKHS) Building, in January 2010.
Learn more about the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies...