Built in 1959, Etherington Hall houses the Departments of Medicine, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and the Medical Art and Photography Service.
It is named after Frederick Etherington, a former Dean of Medicine and the husband of Agnes Etherington, who bequeathed the Agnes Etherington Art Centre building, their family home, to Queen's.
Copyright Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000