Campus Master Plan: Campus and Community Open House #1
When: Thursday, May 23, 2013. Drop in between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Where: Stauffer Library Loggia, 101 Union Street
Main Campus is nearing capacity.
The Queen’s campus experience needs to be protected and enhanced while accommodating facility upgrades.
The future of campus must recognize opportunities for community building.
Queen’s must nurture a symbiotic relationship with the City of Kingston.
…These are some of the key directions driving the Queen’s Campus Master Plan update. Come out to the Stauffer Library Loggia on May 23 between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to provide your comments on where the study is heading!
The CMP consultant team has recently completed its analysis and initial consultation components of the study and is ready to hear your feedback on key directions. Come to learn about the key findings to date, meet with the project consultants, and comment on the preliminary directions.
Can’t make the event? The materials are posted below.
Campus and Community Open House #1 information panels (all in a single PDF file - 17MB)
- Panel 1: Welcome (PDF 2.1 MB)
- Panel 2: Project Overview (PDF 600 KB)
- Panel 3: History of Campus Growth (PDF 2 MB)
- Panel 4: The Campus Today (PDF 5.2 MB)
- Panel 5: What We've Heard (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Panel 6: Direction 1 - Capacity (PDF 1.6 MB)
- Panel 7: Direction 1 - Capacity (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Panel 8: Direction 2 - Growth and Facility Needs (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Panel 9: Direction 3 - Place-making (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Panel 10: Direction 3 - Place-making (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Panel 11: Direction 4 - Campus Communities (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Panel 12: Direction 5 - The Campus and the City (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Panel 13: Direction 5 - The Campus and the City (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Panel 14: Vision Workshop (PDF 795 KB)
- Panel 15: Thank You / Connect (PDF 655 KB)
Learn more and connect:
Read and subscribe to the project blog
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook and RSVP to the event
Join the discussion by using the #planyourcampus hashtag!