Bader International Study Centre


at Herstmonceux Castle, U.K.



at Herstmonceux Castle, U.K.

site header


Canadian passport lying on tableYou need a passport to enter the UK. You must submit your passport information to help process your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number for your Tier 4 visa (if you need one), verify your enrolment and to book tickets and accommodation for trips in Europe.

You should not begin your travel with a passport that will expire during your trip. To avoid experiencing difficulties while traveling, we recommend that you obtain a new passport before leaving if there is any possibility of expiry while abroad.

Regardless of your visa status, when you have the passport you will be travelling on, please submit the Passport Information Form. 

If you do not currently have a passport, or need to obtain a new one, apply as soon as possible! Application wait times can vary greatly depending on citizenship, place of residency, and time of year. This is also a good time to have additional passport photographs taken, as you may eventually need extras for various other items.

If you are a dual national, and hold a EU/EEA/Swiss passport, we encourage you to travel on this passport. Please note however that you should bring both passports to prevent any problems returning to your home country.

All students must submit passport information via the online portal.