Bader International Study Centre


at Herstmonceux Castle, U.K.



at Herstmonceux Castle, U.K.

site header


Please read the pages in this section carefully.

This section explains how you can come to the UK as a student under the UK Immigration system - either on a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa or on a Short-term Study Visa. Whether you need to have a Tier 4 (General) Student visa or not depends on your nationality and the length of course you are planning to undertake. In some circumstances you may be able to study in the UK without needing to apply under Tier 4 (General) as an adult student. However, your ability to work while you are studying here may be restricted.

  • Passport
  • Do I Need a Visa?
  • Evidence of English Language
  • Applying for a Visa: Tier 4 Visa
  • Applying for a Visa: Short-Term Study Visa
  • Entering the UK
  • Biometric Residence Permit
  • Schengen Visas
  • Refusals and Errors
  • Lost or Stolen Documents