The Letters are on their way!
As usual our students have been getting involved in so many ways at the Castle. This week's Explore Newsletter highlights a number of great projects started by current students at the Castle and our alumni:
- The BISC-Kingston Pen Pal Program: This program forms part of the series of events focusing on Transition that take place over the year to help students adjust when arriving at the bigger Kingston campus.
- How BISC students are choosing their own direction
- Diabetes Awareness Month continues: this week we debunk some misconceptions about type 1 diabetes
- BISC Compliments inspired by #BeThatPerson: Be That Person aims to reflect the little things in life: daily occurrences that make people’s lives a little bit happier.
- Our Scholar-in-Residence Dr. Patrick O'Neill talks about his current research!