First Year Application Checklist
- Apply to Queen’s University via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC)
- Current Ontario Secondary School students apply on the 101 application form
All other applicants apply on the 105 application form
- Students who are being schooled in Canada, are Canadian Citizens, or Permanent Residents but are not attending an Ontario High School apply on the 105D application form
- Students who are being schooled outside of Canada and are not a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident apply on the 105F application form
- Select the OUAC code for the First Year Program at the BISC: QIA (for Bachelor of Arts Honors), QIS (for Bachelor of Science Honors)
- Watch for your Queen’s Applicant e-mail for more information about Queen’s and the BISC and your next steps
- Check your SOLUS Student Centre for a To-Do List of all required documentation and the status of your application. The link will be sent to you after you apply.
- Submit your Personal Statement of Experience (PSE). As soon as you have your Queen’s student number you can, and should, submit your PSE. The earlier we have you PSE, the earlier we can begin to process your application.
For specific deadlines and more information about the application process please refer to the Queen’s University Undergraduate Admission website.