There are several dedicated learning spaces in both the Castle and Alfred and Isabel Bader Hall. At the Castle we have:
- A Quiet Reading room with top journals, reference books and daily newspapers provided
- The Computer Study is fully equipped with PCs, printers, and scanners
- There is also an informal ‘green room’ with bean bags, cushions and soft carpeting for a more comfortable study experience
Alfred and Isabel Bader Hall has several common rooms 2 of which are dedicated study areas.
- D2 is home to both a quiet, individual study space and a Senior Common Room with facilities for group work and study sessions
- There is also an Art Room and another equipped Computer Study all of which are available 24 hours per day.