Digital Libraries and E-texts
- Provides access to a number of public domain French literary texts.
- ARTFL is the Project for American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language, University of Chicago. ARTFL is a database containing the full texts of major literary works in French, bibliographies, an image database, and reference tools.
- Provides access to literature, reference and verse books.
- Lists over 1 million free books on the Web.
- A collection of free e-texts, including works by the Brontës, Dickens, Milton, and Voltaire.
- Over 10,000 publicly accessible texts, covering topics in history, literature, philosophy, religion, and the history of science.
- Gallica gives free Internet access to over 70 000 digital works and more that 80 000 images, as well as many hours of sound recordings.
- Digital collections focusing on history and cultures around the world. Also contains links to resources on the nations of the world selected by Library of Congress subject experts.
- Find classic works of world literature.