The QUAA and Queen's Career Services have researched career coaching services in order to extend the Queen's support network off-campus, and into your community. We've chosen CareerJoy.
Connect with Alan Kearns, Canada's Career Coach, and his expert team with:
- Face-to-face coaching in 8 locations across Canada from Halifax to Vancouver
- Flexible telephone or Skype coaching across Canada and the United States
- Free podcasts and tele-workshops.
- Discounted services for Queen's alumni, including an introductory package at $99. Receive a 5% discount if you choose a payment plan, or a 15% discount on payment in full.
CareerJoy Presents: Get the right career right now!
Do you enjoy what you do? Are you worried about a breakup between you and your current employer? Are you ready to get out there and go find a better match? Tired of sitting by and hearing about
everyone else's fabulous career life
Join Alan Kearns Canada's Career Coach founder of CareerJoy | Canada's Career & Leadership Coaching Company. Alan will be sharing his tips & tricks with this free webinar for Queen's Alumni.
Take that first step to making that change towards love - with your career.
You will learn:
- The 5 major shifts in the economy & how it is impacting your career & your future
- The 8 myths about career success & failure
- 3 effective ways to cope with career change even if the change
wasn't planned (it is not you, it's them)
- What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than
ever (hint: it is not about selling yourself)
- The importance of marketing you - Why? How? Where
- How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
Choose the free session that fits your schedule:
Wednesday, February 13 at 12 - 1 pm
Wednesday, February 13 at 8 - 9 pm