- Tuition for one year of study in a Bachelor of Arts program is:
- Less than $2,500
- Between $4,500 - $6,500
- More than $10,000
- Between $15,000 - $20,000
- If I access maximum OSAP every year for my undergraduate degree, the most government loan debt I will have at graduation will be:
- Less than $10,000
- Less than $30,000
- Between $35,000 and $40,000
- Greater than $50,000
- Which answer best describes scholarships and bursaries offered by universities?
- Scholarships and bursary programs may differ among universities
- It is important to research the student financial assistance options available at various universities
- Deadlines vary among universities
- All of the above
Check your answers!