Ellis Hall 319 - Flexibility
“Exceeded my expectations. My students have responded quite positively to the space and how I have encouraged them to use it/be in it.” Instructor from 319
This moveable chairs with tablet arms in this classroom allows for different group configurations and for immediate flexibility in class set-up. The ring of whiteboard facilitates sharing of ideas within and between groups.
- Chairs on wheels with a tablet arm (large enough for laptop and book)
- A podium with a room control panel, an ethernet jack and VGA with audio and HDMI connectivity for the instructor’s device
- A projector with an electric screen
- Floor of room has nothing fixed, just tablet-arm chairs on wheels.
- Walls of room are ringed with whiteboard (Egan roll on)