Are you receiving academic accommodations while at Queen’s?
If you answered YES, you might want to think about whether you would benefit from accommodations at work. Career Services has resources and services to help students.
We can help you:
- strategize about asking for accommodation(s) during the hiring process or on the job
- Think about disclosure (is it necessary? When to do it? How to do it?)
- Connect with “disability-friendly” employer organizations
- Leverage your relevant experience (paid or unpaid) in resumes and interviews
- Use tools to determine career options that fit your unique interests, skills and needs
We also have an accessible workstation for student use. It is equipped with JAWS, Kurzweil, Dragon etc. in our Career Information Area (3rd floor, Gordon Hall).
NEW this year! On-site Drop-in Career Advising in the Adaptive Technology Centre
Got a career question? Drop by to speak with an advisor. No appointment required. Location: Adaptive Technology Centre (Scanner Room), Stauffer Library
- Friday, October 25, 2:00-3:00
- Wednesday, November 20, 1:30-2:30
For information and to sign up for workshops, events, appointments and to find out about our other programs and services, visit our website.