Blue Folder Initiative
Help build an Inclusive and Accessible Community
The Blue Folder - Access Queen's was created to assist students, faculty, and staff in building an inclusive and accessible community. The Blue Folder contains accessibility information, supports, services, resources, and AODA timelines. Please visit the "How-to info" section to download and print off any of the guides to keep inside the Blue Folder:
- What are alternate formats?
- Creating Accessible Documents (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and PDF)
- Website Accessibility
- Social Media Accessibility (Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Video Accessibility
- Accessible Event Planning
This folder is available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request by connecting with the Accessibility Hub.
Printing Instructions for PDF Download (8.5x11)
- Set "Page Sizing and Handling" to Poster
- Set "Tile Scale" to 90% (by leaving the tile scale at 100%, Acrobat wants to split it across 6 pages rather that 3)