Here you will find information regarding Queen's University's accessibility policies, standards & guidelines, reports & plans, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
The following documents outline the accessibility policies currently in place at Queen's University:
- Accessibility Statement (Equity Office)
- Accommodations Statement (Equity Office)
- Customer Service to Persons who use Service Animals (Equity Office)
- Customer Service to Persons who use Assistive Devices (Equity Office)
- Managing Notifications of Temporary Disruptions (Equity Office)
- Comprehensive Strategic Framework for Accessibility (Equity Office)