- Queen’s receives royal visitors
- Recognition for Robert Sutherland
- Queen’s colours
- Jean Royce
- Queen’s academics and alumni support Ottawa
- The Watertown Raid
- The creation of the AMS
- Art McDonald, Neutrinos and the Nobel Prize
- The World Record Q
- Regal Beginnings: The Royal Charter of 1841
- CFRC takes to the airwaves
- The University District
Queen’s will host a special exhibit that celebrates the work of the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory scientists led by Nobel Laureate Art McDonald and explores the new experiments at the SNOLAB underground facility in Sudbury.
Special Senate meeting celebrates 175th anniversary of first students arriving at Queen’s and includes commitment to reconciliation with Aboriginal Peoples.
The university will hold a special Senate meeting on March 7 to mark 175 years since Senate welcomed the first class to Queen’s.