Secure Wireless (WPA2) - Windows Vista
- Click on the Start menu (the Window's Flag) on the lower left hand side of the screen
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Select Manage wireless network link.
- Choose Connect to a Network
- Right click on "QueensSecure_WPA2"
- Select Properties
- Go to the Security tab
- Uncheck "Cache user information for subsequent connections to this network"
- Click OK
- Right click "QueensuSecure_WPA2" and choose Disconnect
- Confirm that you want to disconnect by clicking Disconnect
- Choose Connectto another network
- Right click "QueensuSecure_WPA2" and choose Connect
- Click on Enter/Select additional log on information
- Enter your Queen's Netid and new password - no domain information is needed
- Click OK
- Go back to step one and check"Cache user information for subsequent connections to this network" if you want Vista to remember your new NetID password
To Remove Your Stored Password:
If you follow above steps 1 to 17 only, you will be prompted every time you connect for your NetID and NetID password.