Applying as an International Student
More than 1,300 international students make Queen's their home-away-from-home; that's about 7% of Queen's full-time student population.
For Undergraduate Studies
- Admission Requirements by Country
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American System/Advanced Placement (AP)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) / Advanced Levels
English Language Comprehension: Test of Facility in English
Apply: Go to the OUAC website and look for the "OUAC 105" category, which handles out-of-province and out-of country applicants. The Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) processes all undergraduate and professional applications to the province’s universities.
For Graduate Studies
There are more than 500 international graduate students studying at Queen's.
Each new doctoral international graduate student without full external government funding, and who is admitted to full-time study at Queen's, is eligible to receive an International Tuition Award through the School of Graduate Studies.
Visit the School of Graduate Studies website for information on:
- Search the Exchange Partner Institutions database to see if your home university has an exchange agreement in your area of study with Queen's University .
- Contact the appropriate Faculty Exchange Coordinator for more information.
Please visit our Think Global section for more information on exchanges...
Bader International Study Centre (BISC)
Study at Herstmonceux Castle in England!
First year and upper year studies:
You can apply to the BISC through the study-abroad program at your home institution, or as an international student at Queen's.
The BISC has study-abroad agreements with institutions throughout North America and around the world. Students are also encouraged to apply from non-partner institutions.
Global Law program: Application Procedure
ESL Programs, Queen's School of English
Learn English full time. There are several programs to choose from.