University Council Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of the University Council is empowered to transact specific business on behalf of the University Council between Council's annual meetings. The Executive Committee normally meets twice a year: in October and March.
- two ex officio (the Chancellor and the Principal)
- one appointed by the Board of Trustees
- one appointed by the Senate
- three elected members of Council (only one can be a Kingston resident)
- three persons designated by the Principal: one of whom must be a Vice-Principal, two of whom must include a Dean or Principal of the Theological College for a two-year term.
- David Dodge, Daniel Woolf - ex officio
- Blair Erskine - appointed by the Board of Trustees
- Jennifer Medves - appointed by the Senate
- Kingsley Chak, Ellen Henderson, Alison Holt - elected members of University Council
- Richard Reznick, Ann Tierney, Caroline Davis - designated by the Principal
Chair: D. Woolf
Secretary: C. Russell