Queen's General Bursary
- Please ensure that you have completed and submitted your bursary application as-soon-as possible.
- The bursary application can be accessed at http://www.queensu.ca/registrar/awards/
- Check QCARD after December 22, 2009 to see your bursary decision and method of payment.
- All bursaries will be credited to outstanding tuition first with any remainder being issued in early January 2009.
- Once bursary decisions are made:
- You may request a re-assessment, if you omitted something or made an error. Please identify in writing, to the Student Awards Office.
- If your circumstances have changed or you have experienced an unexpected emergency, you may submit a letter of appeal, along with a budget explaining your exceptional circumstances or expenses, to the Student Awards Office.
- A request for Bursary/Award Appeal of Reassessment form is available on the Student Awards web site to guide you through this process.
- The appeal/reassessment deadline is February 1, 2010.
- If there is a change in your course load, or if you are no longer a registered student, your bursary will be reassessed and you may be required to repay all, or part, of any award received.