Minimum Registration Payment - Was Due August 1st
Minimum Registration Payment Requirement Was Due August 1st
- To become registered, you must make your minimum registration payment.
- Your payment is determined by the number of courses in which you plan to register. Visit our Fees web site for more information about how much your minimum registration payment is.
You will not see a separate charge, fee or transaction applied to your tuition account called minimum registration payment, rather it is a payment requirement. Once the payment has been made, and you have met the payment criteria, you will be allowed to proceed with the on-line registration on QCARD, beginning August 30th, 2010.
- If you are unable to make the required payment by the deadline you may submit an application to defer your minimum registration payment (Undergraduates only) to the Student Awards Office. The form is available on the Student Awards web site.
- The minimum registration payment was due before August 1st, 2010.
- More information on the minimum registration payment can be found on our Fees web site.
- If the required payment and/or documentation is not made/submitted by the required deadline then a Registration Administrative Fee will be applied to accounts
- Visit our Fees web site for more information about the Registration Administrative Fee.