Managed Services for Windows - TSM Server Backup Service
Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) is a backup service provided by Queen's University Information Technology Services. This service allows users to back up the disk drives on most workstations connected to the campus network. The backup process may be set up to be fully automated or it may be manually initiated by the user.
- TSM Backup is a fee-based service available only to Queen's University Staff and Faculty.
- Please contact the ITServices General Office by email (at email@example.com) to register on the TSM system.
- Once you have registered, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the URL where the software can be downloaded from.
- Please refer to our page on Service Fees for details.
- If you exceed the default storage capacity (5GB) provided with each account, your department will be billed for the extra storage accordingly.
- Please see our Service Fees page for details on costs associated with extra storage.
- The Master Service Agreement governs all of the Managed Services for Windows; Appendix F provides additional information specific to the TSM Backup Server.
Help & Support