Payment from Funding Agencies
Students whose fees are to be paid by a bonafide external agency on receipt of an invoice from Queen's University must provide written authorization from the agency to The Office of the University Registrar, Services and Records, Attention: Fees, by August 1st.
This information can be faxed to (613) 533-2068.
The letter must state:
- Name and student number of student being sponsored
- Start date and end date of sponsorship
- Items agency will cover i.e. tuition, mandatory student activity fees, optional student fees, residence and or UHIP
- Name, address, and phone number of contact person
- Complete address of agency for billing purposes, and
: The letter must be on agency's letterhead.
You are reminded that, if your agency has already provided Health, Dental, and/or Hospital Insurance you must complete the described opt-out procedures by the applicable deadline dates or you will be held personally responsible for payment of these fees. Please refer to the Student Activity Fee section applicable to your program.