Programs for Elementary & High School Students
Arts and Science Undergraduate Society (ASUS) - Workshops for Elementary Schools
During the months of May and June, ASUS Camps offers hour-long innovative, interactive, and educational Arts and Science workshops based on the Ontario curriculum.
Enrichment Studies Unit (ESU): For students in Grades 6 to 12
The ESU offers enrichment opportunities to above average and gifted students in Grades 6 to 12, within the Queen's University setting. The ESU offers commuter programs for students and schools in our local area, as well as residential programs that serve students from across Ontario and around the world. Each year, the ESU attracts about 3,000 students who spend one to five days studying an academically rigorous course and experiencing university life.
- Enrichment Mini-Course (EMC) Residential Program (High school students)
- Enrichment Mini Course (EMC) Commuter Program (High school students)
- SEEDS-In-Residence (Grades 7 and 8)
- SEEDS Commuter (Grades 7 and 8)
- Grade 6 Day
- Summer Enrichment Experience at Queen's (S EEQ) (For students who have completed grades 7 through 10)
- International Summer Enrichment Experience at Queen's (iSEEQ) (High school students)
Shad Valley is a four-week summer enrichment program. Students spend a month living in residence at one of our host university campuses across Canada. The program is offered to students currently completing grade 10, 11, or 12, Québec secondaire IV, V or CEGEP I, or the international equivalent.
Brownie Workshops (For Grades K-8)
Sponsored by Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Go ENG Girl! (For girls in Grades 7+, as well as their parents, teachers, and counsellors)
- Shad Valley
Queen's Conservatory of Music
From private lessons to group courses, ensembles, workshops, and performance opportunities, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of music education to musicians of all ages in a non-University credit setting.
A national one-day public festival of events that takes place annually. The Kingston venue for Science Rendezvous showcases the passion and importance of science and research. The primary audience for Science Rendezvous is families with children, but activities appeal to people of all ages.