The Queen's Broadcast Studio and CFRC 101.9 FM Radio, Kingston and the area’s campus and community radio station, offer broadcasters free access to Queen's state-of-the-art facilities and high-quality experts anytime.
About Queen's Broadcast Studio:
- Equipped to do live, real-time double-enders.
- Free. Use of the studio and our camera operator's time is free to broadcasters interviewing an expert from Queen's University. Regular line charges will apply.
- Cost of the studio for non-Queen's uses: $200 a session plus $75 for a camera operator.
- Location: in the heart of campus, on the 5th floor of the Stewart-Pollock Wing of Fleming Hall.
Find Fleming Hall on the campus map.
Michael Onesi, Communications Officer, Media Relations, email@example.com, 613 533- 6000, ext. 77513.
About CFRC 101.9 FM Radio
- CFRC can provide high quality Switch 56 and ISDN broadcast links for live broadcast and taped double-enders.
- Free: Use of the studio and a technician's time is free to broadcasters who specify the broadcast is taking place at Queen's University.
- Location: Carruthers Hall at 62 Fifth Field Company Drive, in the basement.
Find Carruthers Hall on the campus map.
- CFRC studio: 613-533-2121
- Broadcast Television Technical Main Line: 613-533-6570
- Technician David Smith: 613-533-6572
- Web: http://cfrcradio.com/
For all services, regular contact hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Arrangements can be made for after-hours broadcasts.